Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tuning up the engine

13% power left on my laptop so think is going to be short and sweet.  Social media has all of the sudden taken over my life.

First, portfolio site is up and running.  Still in the midst of tweaking various things but take a look for yourself and let me know what you think.

L White Creative | Portfolio

Now that the site is up I had to update my Linked In page.

The Creds | LinkedIn

And once I updated LinkedIn it became this spiraling downward fall into the depths of social media.  I joined Twitter, something I never thought I would do but how easy is Twitter?!  Better than Facebook if you're going to post inspiration and artsy fartsy thoughts all day, most of my friends don't care where I get my inspiration from they just like the final product.

Tweet Me | Twitter

4% left.

And now because of Twitter I have taken on a new challenge (3% left)

JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON DESIGNERS!

365 new designs.  That's right, Smash Mag has challenged all designers to design something new everyday, just 15 minutes.  Now all I need is a theme.

Closing the laptop and putting the thinking cap on.

No comments:

Post a Comment