Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Plastic Jungle

It's been one of those weeks where I don't want to get out of bed and I wish my laundry would wash itself. Low and behold though, I have gotten out of bed each day and surprisingly enough in a pretty bubbly mood.  Monday night I stumbled upon some great music which has added a much needed bounce in my step.

Some song I recommend (I have found myself air banding all over the city this week)
Plastic Jungle - Miike Snow
I Hear (Click, Click, Click) - The Rosebuds
Stitched Up - Herbie Handcock (ft. John Mayer)
Black and Blue - Miike Snow
Embers - Just Jack
Wondering Where You Are - Tyrone Wells
Take Me on the Floor - The Veronicas

Just a few that have me bopping my head, hands and feet on the train to work in the morning.

And I'm going to leave you with this little cutie fella for the night.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment